The Eurasia Tunnel toll is paid by the free flow system with a state-of-the-art design. Both the HGS systems can be used at the tollbooths; in order to provide an uninterrupted trip, the system does not offer cash or credit card payment alternatives.
- Tolls rates apply according to the spacing of axles. 2-axle vehicles with a front-to-back axle space of less than 3.20 meters apply as car (1st class) rate, 2-axle vehicles with a front-to-back axle space of more than 3.20 meters apply as minibus (2nd class) rate and motorcycles are charged at the 6th Class vehicle tariff.
- Payments can be made via an active HGS account, or a new HGS account can be obtained through authorized providers (Banks or PTT branches).
- With the new payment option for an expired pass, introduced for the first time in the highway industry, drivers are now able to pay tolls online via credit card on their tablets, computers and mobile phones.
- If there is an insufficient balance on an HGS account, the balance due can be deposited to the HGS account by accessing the “Toll” option on the Eurasia Tunnel website or by calling customer service at 0850 222 80 20.
- No fine is imposed on an expired pass if payment is made within 15 days. If payment is later than 15 days, there is a fine of 4 times the toll in addition to the actual amount of the toll.
- You can view your toll payments for your passes of the last 60 days from the E-Government, you can easily follow up your violation passes. In addition, you can get information on your transitions via SMS, e-mail and mobile notification by updating your contact information registered on the E-Government.