The Eurasia Tunnel toll is paid by the free flow system with a state-of-the-art design. Both the OGS and HGS systems can be used at the tollbooths; in order to provide an uninterrupted trip, the system does not offer cash or credit card payment alternatives.
- Tolls rates apply according to the spacing of axles. 2-axle vehicles with a front-to- back axle space of less than 3.20 meters apply as car rate, while 2-axle vehicles with a front-to-back axle space of more than 3.20 meters apply as minibus rate.
- Payments can be made via an active OGS or HGS account, or a new OGS or HGS account can be obtained through authorized providers (Banks or PTT branches).
- With the new payment option for an expired pass, introduced for the first time in the highway industry, drivers are now able to pay tolls online via credit card on their tablets, computers and mobile phones.
- If there is an insufficient balance on an OGS or HGS account, the balance due can be deposited to the OGS or HGS account by accessing the “Toll” option on the Eurasia Tunnel website or by calling customer service at 0850 222 80 20.
- No fine is imposed on an expired pass if payment is made within 15 days. If payment is later than 15 days, there is a fine of 4 times the toll in addition to the actual amount of the toll.